Hand in your P45. We’ve got the job for you
We’re looking for a committed and enthusiastic entry-level social media executive with a passion for social media to join our growing business.
The ideal candidate will be a university graduate with the following attributes:
· Good work ethic and desire to learn and innovate
· Strong understanding of social media trends
· Great communication skills
· Passion for marketing and brands
· Impressive organisation skills
· Excellent attention to detail
· Motivated self-starter who is happy to work autonomously
· An all-rounder, who can write, is good with data and can generate insights
The day-to-day tasks includes the following:
· Writing copy for social media posts and newsletters
· Liaising with clients to develop regular content
· Developing creative client campaigns
· Community managing client accounts
· Weekly and monthly client reporting
· Setting up and optimising paid social campaigns (training giving)
· Setting up and managing influencer campaigns
· Writing new business proposals
In return, we are offering:
· A competitive salary (TBC upon request)
· 25 days paid annual leave
· The opportunity to work at an exciting start up with clients in multiple sectors
· A chance to develop a holistic understanding of social media, including copywriting, photography, image editing, video animations, social media advertising, influencer management, and analysis techniques.
Location: Ideally London, but opportunity to work from home, and in multiple shared workspaces.
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com, with a short covering letter in the email body. No agencies.